- Allow the students to acquire knowledge and self-awareness
- Promote a conscious, responsible and independent participation of students to the joint activities
- Help acquire behaviours entailing acceptance, respect, solidarity with others in the school community and in a multicultural society
- Help acquire knowledge, skills and abilities that lead students to a good cultural and professional formation
- Allow all students to develop knowledge, attitudes and skills to facilitate their active participation as citizens of a global community
- Use the knowledge and skills to reflect on the reality
- Positively guide students towards values such as democracy, justice, peace, respect for the environment
Create a network of connections with other educational organizations in the area for a mutual exchange and enrichment.